Learn how Eck® prevents harmful metal corrosion.
Eck® is a patented coating that was formulated to prevent corrosion of all kind of metals. Eck® performs 3 vital jobs in the protection of dissimilar metals. Primarily it creates a barrier between metals, seals out moisture, and is sacrificial absorbing natural corrosive energy caused by dissimilar metals.
Eck® is petroleum based, Zinc rich, prevents dissimilar metal corrosion, galvanic corrosion, magnesium chloride corrosion, calcium chloride corrosion, rust, seizing of hardware/fasteners and is dielectric for use with lighting/wiring.
The product comes in handy squeeze tubes, aerosol, and quart cans. Thousands of laboratory testing hours and numerous world class manufacturers prove that Eck® is the state of the art coating for corrosion prevention of dissimilar metals.
FAQ's Technical Information Application Test Results
Ten benefits of using Eck®
- Prevents corrosion of any metal
- Keeps paint from blistering from electrolysis
- Replaces the need for coating hardware
- Replaces barrier tape and Mylar film
- Dielectric, protects electrical connections
- Anti-seize and lubricates
- Never dries, won't crack or peel off
- Easy to apply - spray, brush, dip or squeeze
- Keeps moisture out of unwanted area
Who uses Eck®?
Eck® has both consumer and industrial uses. Some of the world's largest manufacturers use Eck® in their production process to prevent corrosion between aluminum and steel.